WIN BIG

I had it all worked out
I need a push
Heavens bear me witness. 

Just a little push, like a mentor will say, do it and take the chance you never can tell what happens. 

I reached for the strength but my guts failed me, i stretched and eventually wasted my time, what a Shame on me. 

Then a little smile was so close by watching my fruitless effort and each I pushed, it smiled better. 

Then I reached out again and saw it was encouraging me to win and not just win but to make it saor in bliss. 

While I kept trying, the smile became better, oh, I have a last push, because I wanted the creature to fly away in bliss

And then... My time came, the jinx got broken and I screamed in excitement, oh almost then, the creature sang also and flew away. 

I was glad I had an unknown companion, a friend I
wanted to win too, the smile it sent to me made me strengthened.

I won
I over came
I become conscious
I lived to recount the phase

If you must win.. Win big 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BEFORE I DO

STOP 🛑 IT

DONT BE INTIMIDATED