MY CONFUSED STATE


Sometimes I hate the world I feel more confused than ever,

When I recap the instances when we were together it brings backs all the anguish moments, when I think of coming to your place,

 it is like breaking a great covenant, when I question God, but simultaneously remember that I am a mere creature…..I just have to say sorry

All I want is to see and ask you a question, where is my place in your life?

Most of the times I find it difficult to believe God’s power because of you, WHY? You might ask, I find it difficult to believing that you shall come back to me, but whatever I  so do, I do it with courage.

You make me do things, I don’t want to do, you make me not value other men, the way I do to you, for there is none like you in trillions and billions

I often ask myself when shall this jinx be broken, when shall I have you all by myself and when shall I call out your name from the bedroom, sometimes I hate the world but when I remember you, I do so with optimism.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BEFORE I DO

STOP 🛑 IT

DONT BE INTIMIDATED