THE INEVITABLE PROCESS




Like a small boat in a big ocean, that's my figth, tussle it out the wind says..

I still got a lot of fire left in me, am never afraid of being myself.

You can take everything I have, but you only leave me Standing stronger.

Do it because I believe in you like a skyscraper stands, its okay not to be okay, stand strong but don't lose it.. Oh when I cry I become much stronger. 

Admist the struggles I faced
The fears I see and over came. 

The hope of another day and the future I fought for.I see my own death, I wiped for my generation and my unborn.

But when my death comes, I know I secured a future of bliss and a hope for tomorrow..

As I mourn my death, the flames of fire grows weak and can't consume my soul knowing am prepared for my death, I make ammends with my maker and heaven awaits me.

Many are scared of the afterlife, none wants to talk about it, yet inevitable as it is, don't allow the glories of the now be cloud your actions, make quick the reconciliation with your inevitable God. 

Am not your regular girl.
Am more than an option
Don't dare if you can't try.

Don't patronise me if you don't have the guts.
Am a complete package and titled.
Factory built and highy customised.

I occupy a domain, it's a space for humanity. I don't have a laboratory for try your luck, am not a sample for experiments.

Am an empire of goodness and its only the realest that can fully explore..While you watch the process, make certain the goals.


Vivsravine speaks ©


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BEFORE I DO

STOP 🛑 IT

DONT BE INTIMIDATED