STOP 🛑 IT



Just almost when i got to the food stuff sellers shop, she also arrived, carrying Agege bread on her head, looking so hagged and hungry.

How much is this rice, it looks so fine, the food seller replied her, its 400 per derica, while I was waiting to be attended to, she continued give me one derica, I don't eat rice with stones, I won't be able to eat it, she told the food seller, she buttressed again,  I can't eat rubbish because I don't have money,

I left with my items while I pondered on the scene that just played out, the bread seller looks so unkept, probably from the hawking and again very hungry, even though she might not be able to afford the perfect life, but she deserves to eat the best, even if thats not what life has given to her.

Many a time, we feel we are better than others because we are in a good position, we feel they don't deserve to get the best things in life, we feel they can't pass the road we have crossed, we feel they don't and can't afford the luxuries we have acquired and the height we have attained.

STOP Looking down on people, stop feeling like you are better than them, every one deserves better. Its just that life isn't fair, rather impact life positively.

Many of them are not privileged, many are in so much pains, many are in fear, many are object of circumstances, many wishes life treats them better, please don't add to their battles by acting like you are better of.

Learn to treat people nicely, after all we are hunan beings first before we could be any other thing, be mindful that whatsoever separates you from them is only in the surface of the earth,yet we are all going down to the same ground, where there is no more discrimination, no segregation in the grave, but your good deeds will live in the hearts of men.

Vivsravine speaks 

Comments

  1. Indeed, no segregation in the grave. Nice one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice writeup indeed there is no segregation in the grave,this very latter part of this article got me...bravo dear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, many thanks,i appreciate

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BEFORE I DO

DONT BE INTIMIDATED