AM NO LONGER A CATHOLIC




Nnem, I now worship with GRACE GRACE ASSEMBLY, am no longer a Catholic, often times we hear things like this and marvel.

Oh!!! Sandra, you were so committed in the choir, awww NFCS of those days, but you were going to be a reverend sister and all that, your were really stunch a Catholic,, you were the house fellowship leader then, what changed?

You have seen the light ? Right!!!

Salvation is a personal race, stop 🛑 and don't condemn people because they change the place of worship and mode of worship, its a choice.

Allow them to seek for peace where they deem fit, after all in the end denominations won't count but your personal relationship with your maker, the impact you project and the life of the beatitudes you uphold, no matter the religion and denominations as such. 

Personally , I can't marry a non Catholic, Oh, I hate deeper lifers, you see those C & S, its a no no no for me, all these mushroom churches, I can never attend any of them.

My dear, its a choice, its personal, salvation is a very personal race, never forsake the gathering of the brethren, all that matters is seek your maker in truth and in spirit and have a good rapport with him.

Free denominations... Be totally human and seek to promote unity ⚭ , love 😍 and peace ✌️

Vivsravine speaks ©

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BEFORE I DO

STOP 🛑 IT

DONT BE INTIMIDATED