ARE YOU A LABEL OR A REBEL


We got talking the other day, he succeeded in making me look like a rabel, when he claims to tell me am his label.

How do you mean I asked her, my dear sister there is more to what a man wants form you and there is also more to what a woman truly wants from you she says.

I asked again please can you help me differentiate between being a LABEL and a REBEL I asked her.

Its very simple my dear sister, to be Rebel, they posses these traits. 

When you are rebel to him or her:

*they complain about the least trival things. 
*they have noting to offer you at all. 
*they are only sex prone. 
*they are always quick for a fight and query. 
*they will never offer you help even if they have it all. 
*they are highly antagonist and will never want to see you process more than them. 
*they are just absolute time wasters and good for nothing
*they are living hell on earth as partners in relationship.
*They are very draining, never do well kind of attitude they portray . 

My dear, with those few pionts, you will easily get to know that you are a big REBEL in their lives, just withdraw easily, don't punish yourself being in their lives, don't you know you deserve the best in our short lives of 80 plus, live it well.

Please, how do you know that you are a LEBEL to them, its very easy my dear. Anyone who wants you in their life will do the following

*they will value you and make you a priority. 
*they will ensure your sanity and safety in anythings. 
*they will share their time, resources and seek to add value tremendously in your life. 
*they will respect you and manage your flaws. 
*they won't waste time in showcasing you to the world, not as a sports fish but as a trophy 🏆. 
*they are always there for you to make you better than you were. 
*when they say they love you, they mean it and they go for it 

Hmmm, I heaved a heavy sign and wondered why she enumerated all these but while I pondered on all she made mention of, I realised that value indeed has a price attached to it, sacrificial it is rewarding, if you don't attach a value to something, don't patronise it.. Its a law

Vivsravine speaks ©

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BEFORE I DO

STOP 🛑 IT

DONT BE INTIMIDATED