MY CONSOLATION


At times my human nature makes me despise all men because of you.

And more also when am solely weighed down by the consideration…

That you cant come back to me, my one assurance is that God never fails..

Even when my human limitation makes me wonder

“If God ever hears”

Prayers especially mine, but no matter what I might ever think in my wonders….

I still come to a conclusion that he who is he

GOD NEVER FAILS…..

My consolation is that whatever belongs to me shall surely come back

Expect it’s not mine, even when you turned my world around and gave me life…

A meaning but persistently kept me wondering,  I never for once….

Removed my heart away from you, you still the one that takes my place forever


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BEFORE I DO

STOP 🛑 IT

DONT BE INTIMIDATED