THIS LOVE THING


Love is powerful, love is magical 🧝‍♂️, its a force, its magnetic, its mysterious and its divine. 

It does not make sence to break up but don't start it at all.

Love is not said, it comes up in the face, in the acts, in the excitements, oh, the words fail me again.

I don't know how to love you, except by showing you, how I care. 

At the piont when I have decided to write the words, my ink finished, then I added water to make it write. I just want to say I love you. 

When you say the opposite of what you wanted to say love pulls back does words. 

My heart pounds, my lips wiggles, I lost the words, how can I do this to myself, do I need to say this, its hard to love.

Many a time we love does that does not want us to see their weakness, the pain hurts more. 

The fears of losing our hearts to love makes us conscious us of whom to love, the heart bleeds when in love and hurts like hell when burnt in love

Never get lost in love, no matter what happens, the consequences is more painful than hell. 

Never renact a broken love,, its wild like fire, burns like sulphur and brimstone. 

When you are too afraid to ask even the deepest questions, love shuts your heart to pronounce the words it would have been easier without love, but love makes it even more harder. 

New love, don't get involved too quickly, it hurts don't push beyond the edge..


Vivsravine speaks ©


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BEFORE I DO

STOP 🛑 IT

DONT BE INTIMIDATED