SPECIAL PACKAGE




I have tried not to write about this but each time I come online I read pathetic stories on this special package and its lots.

They come with so many names and, we cant shy away from this evil in broad day ligth.

Many will tell you, it has existed before now, its just the avenues, that makes it looks different.

Why on earth will a woman be comfortable to use charms to hold down a man for selfish gains, it comes in different names

Kayamanta
Special packages
Sweet wet pussy
Blue eyes
Stingy holder

The list is so endless, but I will say this and I know many of those involved will hate me, but the hard truth be told, it is wrong, it is demonic and satanic.

Woman of all sorts, married women to their husbands, single ladies to their man friends (married or unmarried) even students to aristos, then you start to ask questions, what excatly is going on.

When they eventually say, you will hear things like

I cant lose him to another woman. 
He is too stingy. 
I can't share him with others. 
I am only protecting my asset. 
I am his alone for life. 
I can't be used and dumped. 
I have suffered alot from his hands
We built together, so no other woman. 
Its not charms, its just fortification. 

Oh my Goosh, my ears are so full of these rubbish, what happens to praying, what happens to staying faithful, what happens to slaying in good deeds and character, what happens to our values and belief, what happens to staying strong and working to earn your own money.

In as much you won't hear this, no amount of charms you do to keep or hold a man down,will last forever you will go down someday soon, the charms will expire and fail and your shame will be very terrible. 

If someone holds your son down, how would you feel as a mother, you are so out for selfish gains, with your derogatory self, why because you can't work on yourself to be better, leave these men alone, the one who loves you for you won't hurt you.

Stop this evil
Stop this wickedness
Stop this charms
Save yourselves from mental delusion of fortifications.

One thing most of them fail to realise is that the potency of these charms fails over time, unforseen conditions happens and you can't be always be in control

When any of these happens the consequences are deadly and God knows what your remains would be like.

I cover my own husband, my brothers, my father and good friends with the blood of Jesus, no weapon fashioned against them will prosper and every tongue that raises against them will be consumed by fire. 

Stupid women, stop 🛑 these or burn in pains.

Check out these links of their stupid venoms.
. https://www.facebook.com/godson.okafor/videos/2847696515280308/

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3037231656352674&id=100001976073448

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10158552203582210&id=62188827209

https://www.facebook.com/731927346/posts/10158111793602347/

Vivsravine speaks © 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BEFORE I DO

STOP 🛑 IT

DONT BE INTIMIDATED