WHAT LOVE CAN DO , HE IN US


Cut my hands away from me, cut my legs away from me….I stand for TRUE LOVE

Thrown me to the deepest sea, throw me into a furnace, I stand for TRUE LOVE

Make me stay in the wilderness, tie me to the forest tress…I stand for TRUE LOVE

Burn me into ashes; fry me in great oil….. I stand for TRUE LOVE

Who can imagine what I imagine, who can see what I have seen, who can say what I have said…

When everything about me passes away with the flood of life, it is only and only my TRUE LOVE that can stay.

 But nobody believes, not even the one I gave all my TRUE LOVE to but surely take away all things from me, my TRUE LOVE can’t go away


Was told to be alone without any reason, was kept in a hidden place for peace to take its place.

But him I loved with reason was rejected by him, loved by the great lover,

Was silenced by him, but was talked to by the greater talker,

Was despised by him, but was comforted by the great comforter,

But all the great one taught me was still love him despite all odds

 

WHY? Because he brought us together and was there when we separated, because he was there when he left my world alone, for I cried and cried, the great one came back again, and said I shall be with you at the appointed time

But, my love I am still in love with you forever because he loves us together


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BEFORE I DO

STOP 🛑 IT

DONT BE INTIMIDATED