HAPPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME

 


Indeed another 366 days..

I recalled my previous birthday this time last year, admits the turbulence of all that happened in October 2020.

I asked God for 3 things
... Exponential connections
... Divine settlement
... Family upliftment

It all seems like magic, but I trust GOD for miracles,indeed everyone of my request was granted and even more I can't share here.

Another year has begun and I count my blessings again, this time I will ask for 3 things, I will share them next year when they happen.

I count my blessings in quantum, indeed I have seen the glory of GOD, of a fact what God cannot do does not exit, am a living testimony of his love  an effulgence of his glory, I radiant blessing and I carry his grace.

As he is so am I in this world, I don't operate on the economy of this world but of God's abundance and fullness, am not ordinary, I carry God on my inside and manifest his works.

Happy birthday to me Ahudiya 1 nke best influence, asalicious nke oyeoma na Chukwu, nne Nmasinachukwu, Akachukwu, Kamsiyochukwu na Izuchukwu, Ada da Livi, Nwa da Irene, Adanne umunnedinma, asalicious nke BI,eyi ndi Oma.

Cheers to another chapter..
Anticipate a blissful phase
Connect to beautiful experiences
Await God's wonderful manisfestation

#bestinfuence2021
#ahudiya
#Godmadethis

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BEFORE I DO

STOP 🛑 IT

DONT BE INTIMIDATED