SEX IS NOW THE PROVE OF LOVE

 

I wanted a companion, he wanted a trophy

You can control anything in the world but you can't control where the heart belongs and what the heart choses.

When you find a muse, 

When you find the keeper of your dreams, 

When you become restless for a being, 

You certainly know you found love. 

Your heart makes you sing so loud 

Smile for me..

Be good to me..

Love love love me.... 

Play with me..

Sing for me..

Love love love me..... 

Dance for me

Be here for me

Love love love me......

Rejoice with me

Cry with me

Love love love me.....

Care for me

Stand for me

Love love love me.....

Get for me

Give for me

Love love love me.....

Pray for me

Stay with me

Love love love me.....

Praise for me

Rep for me

Love love love me....

And I will be all to u..

Love love love me.....

When you meet your soulmate you don't need anyone to convince you that true love exists.....

Don't lean on emotions and words when you want to experience true love....  FACE REALITY

Get a life before the ring,those who know your worth will knee to present the ring.....

While you wait for love, don't equate it with sex or allow sex to becloud your feelings for real true love 

Never allow few minutes pleasure destroy everlasting happiness, sex is worth waiting for..

How easy it is for you, to ask her to prove her love for you by having sex with you, yet so difficult for you to prove yours by waiting after the bride price,sadly sex is now a prove of love.. HUH

Argue all you can, sex isn't a prove of love, else harlots would have married all the men they had sex with, love making is beyond feelings, its a commitment, a devotion, a future of love. 

Vivsravine speaks © 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BEFORE I DO

STOP 🛑 IT

DONT BE INTIMIDATED