A LETTER TO MY OWN SUPER HUMAN.. MY ACCEPTED BAD INFLUENCE



We are crazy one family and there is something I Love to do with you...

This the one... 
I be your storm... 
I be your rain pour... 
Watching over you... 

Feeling you under the cloud
Am caught up in your storm
I froze up because I love him
I just wait to say welcome home

Tell no lies you can't deny
Side by side dancing like we making babies
Don't hurt the scene, blossom it radiates
We are here to win. We give it our all

We fly higher, nothing stops us
No limit, no bounds , an empire we occupy
I waited truly, you found me and we soar
The power to win formidable force you can't test.

No promises, just achievements
No fears, under the rain we made our strength
You take my breath away, your laughter my bliss, because of you, I see love in your looks
Lets now build our dreams and soar.

Now, I mesmerise and laugh louder
I play with my mind and smile like d sun
Oh, baby.... Its not love. Its you
I see true beauty because I see you, what a gift

I don't love you because the words fail me but I give you me.. My peace my reason, my joyous smiles, my eloquence, it seems like forever.. 
Stuck to my heart like a fragrance in my nose. 

Loving you is all I ever had...
You are permitted to love more
Don't let soar nothings stop you..
Love is the greatest, because God is love

We find humour in everyday moments. Making laughter a lifestyle of our choice
For with you, nothing hurts, you have got the smile that heaven made, even if the sky is falling, i will be standing rigth next to you.

Make sure you find that one person who makes big things looks so small..
That one person who will stand when others leave and hurt you. 
That one person who cherish you and chose you amongst all.
That one person who is the god you see and the idol you admire..
That one person should be your super human, your bad influence and your heart robber 


Vivsravine speaks © 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BEFORE I DO

STOP 🛑 IT

DONT BE INTIMIDATED