MY MOTHER'S MOTHER


 

I was observing my siesta yesterday when l heard someone crying and that got me up from my bed immediately, I approached the living room where  I saw my kid sister and my mum sitting while she held my mum so tight because she was crying.

I asked my kid sister to stop the music by flavor(, IYA MI) that was playing on her phone and I asked what happened, both of them kept quite while my mum continued crying.

I was confused and wondered what has happened, I asked again what happened my mum answered me that it was on this day her mother died some two years ago and she misses her so much, oh, I looked at her very well and realised she was wearing a t-shirt of her late mum.

Hmm, she continued lamenting and saying some nice things about her mum, really I didn't know what to do or say to her, since my kid sister held her so keenly.

I walked away from them and stay at a distance and watched them, then I summoned the guts to talk to her...

Why are you still wailing for someone who died at 120 and enjoyed a good relationship with her maker? 

Why are you crying over some one who is in a better place and enjoys the presence of God? 

Your tears won't bring her back, all you need do is to pray for her and learn from her contented life and keep making ammends with your maker too. 

She wiped her tears and the story line continued of her how mum lived her life untill we ended the whole drama with sweet memories of my granny.

Back to realities, when I went back to my room, my head was filled with thoughts and the shivers came close tonmy head.

My mum is missing her mum and she cried so much, and I began to ask my self too, life comes in process and phases, can I ever deal with missing my mum some day, will my child also miss me too?

The answers came close, the life of impact is what makes one miss another, what type of mother would I be to my children?

What memories will they share and laugh about me someday?

Would I live a life of peace and contentment like my mum and granny?

Would I seek to be in a good relationship with my maker always like my mum and granny?

Would I be a home builder,  a woman of value and a goal getter like my mum and granny?

Those two women has taugth me alot in life, the precepts they laid down, the values the imbibed, the qualities they project, the words they spoke, the things they did and the ways of life they laid down, is enough dosage to take daily.

To you ADAJI LYDIA NWAODAZIE, your memories lives on and keep resting in peace, we love and miss you so much.

To you ONYINYECHI IRENE OPARAH, my mummy,, my pride and source of happiness,, God bless you mamamu, you shall live to a 120 too. 

To me, Ahunna Vivian Oparah, Ahudiya, surly I will uphold the dignity and prestige of these great women, I shall stand for what is true and pure, holy and acceptable and leave a trace in the mark of time even as I reach 120 tooo..


Mothers are princess 👸.

Good mothers are divine assets

Sweet mothers are adorable

Blessed mothers are more than gold

Exceptional mothers are special and rare

Spirit filled mothers are the bedrock of our homes. 

When you have these type of mothers, you can't go wrong, you become indomitable and indestructible, you become a force, a rare gem and a pacesetter.

Rest on ADAJI

God bless my mummy Irene

I remain blessed Ahudiya.

Vivsravine speaks © 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BEFORE I DO

STOP 🛑 IT

DONT BE INTIMIDATED