I SAT NAKED WRITING THIS PIECE


Out of the shower where I had a very hot bath at the peak of the noon..

Slowly I walked into my room and sat to dry my body..

The thoughts came and I  paused to ask..

This was excatly how I came into this world and some day I will leave like this too. 

What then am I here for what am I fighting for, why am I worried and when will all my dreams come true.. I asked myself

Hmmm, I heaved a big sigh and wondered if anyone will answer me. 

Again, I continued to cream my beautiful body and as I creamed another thought came flashing..

Hmm.. This body you so nurture and you pamper where will it spend eternity, the voice questioned me.

I looked around to see if any one was in my room then I realised my mind was taking to me..

I stopped creaming, then looked at my body and imagined it in pains,quickly I refuted the thought.

Then the answers to the first question came through,my life is on rent and someone great owns all,there is nothing I have, that is truly mine..

God owns our lives

God is the reason why am here

God directs my life

God is above my body and being

God is the person am answerable to

God is the beginning and end of my life

God decides what happens in my time

God is creator and manufacturer of my soul

God knows how and where I will be

God sees all my every move

Again, I stopped all I was doing to acknowledge this great God in whom every thing visible and invisible exist..

The God who knows the end form the beginning and who thwarts the ways of men to please himself.

The God to whom I owe my life to and can decide to use it as he pleases.

Then it made sence to me, that I was created to know him, to love him, to serve him and finally to be with him when he calls me.

To know him...Is to find him in my neighbours

To love him... Is to love my neighbours as I love my self

To serve him...Is to seek to serve him through humanity

To be with him,.. In the peak of time when he shall call me, I will stand before him and give account of my stewardship in the following (in knowing him, loving him and serving him)

Our bodies becomes nothing when we die, those in the mortuary feels nothing any more, those who have been buried, don't even know we exist, then what more are we living for?

The answer is here, WE LIVE FOR GOD, BECAUSE THE LIFE WE LIVE ISNT OUR OWN, ITS ON RENT

In my quest to make it right again, I worshiped the all knowing God..

I knelt to ask for his pardon and interceded for my friends too

His mercies is what we enjoy, his grace ever new, his ways are faithful and beautiful.

Vivsravine speaks © 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BEFORE I DO

STOP 🛑 IT

DONT BE INTIMIDATED