MY FAITH, MY PERSONALITY AND HUMANITY

 


There are three things that are very key to me when it comes to my engagement with life, whatsoever I do or you want me to indulge with that comes against these three things, I won't be a partaker to it and they are as follows:

MY FAITH

MY PERSONALITY

HUMANITY

.. MY FAITH.. I respect my existence alot and I surly attribute my life to the author and finisher of my faith, the all knowing God in whom without him I am nothing and I don't exist, whatsoever I do must be aligned with his standards and will for me because I live for him, any thing contrary to his mandate in my life won't stand in my life. 

I don't joke with my faith and my relationship with my maker, I won't ever trade my rapport with him for anything he abhors and for this reason my faith is my most valued domain, my most favorite place and my most priceless possession of my existence. 

... MY PERSONALITY... I love life and I won't do anything ro soil my image with people and my very self, I will respect my self to value my every word and actions in life and I won't tolerate anyone one or persons who stands in my dignity and prestige, I respect my integrity and I can't trade my name for gold. I have a future to behold and certainly my names will be remembered in ths stands of time, my legacy will be upheld for a very long time and my praise will be echoed in the ears of many. 

... HUMANITY.... i value life a lot, I rather treat my fellow men as I did love to be treated, every life counts and I will live to protect every sou that I come in contact with, I i won't dare want to hurt my neighbours but when I fail, I surly will love to make ammends, my goals in life is to serve God through humanity and to be accountable for life. 

These three things matters more to me and upholding it like a flag helps me to be conscious of the things I do and how I relate with my maker and fellow brothers. 

The beauty of life lies in these three things, many might not really have a faith they profess, many might not even take note about their own personality, so many might not value humanity, yet life happens to us all, but some day these three things will matter and they will come face to face in reality to us inevitably. 

Vivsravine speaks © 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BEFORE I DO

STOP 🛑 IT

DONT BE INTIMIDATED