CARRY HAPPINESS WITH YOU


About the other day...
I chilled with my friend  and her daughter....

We certainly had a nice time out..
So much fun and the joy that life brings too..

Just in a bit, you forget about the pains and fears life has to offer us all..

But while we sat down and talked and watched the unfolding events at the function..

It occurred to me how life has really revolved and is still revolving even till your very thoughts .

Don't panic about life..
Don't worry about life

Don't kill yourself about life..
Don't forget that life still goes on..

No matter what life projects to you... BRACE UP
No matter the pains you undergo.. GOD KNOWS

No matter the abject wants..YOU STILL GOT LIFE
No matter the rejections.. HOPE IS SURE

Look around you and see why you made it..
So many loves to be in ur place rigth now..

Yet, you fear or worry for the down times..
No, do you know you are envied by many? 

Therefore.. Buy ur self a cold drink
Better still, get a big bowl of ice cream
In the midst of your worries, sit down and enjoy the bowl.

LAUGH at your fears.. SCREAM at your pains
SMILE at your thoughts . EMBRACE your challenges. 
TALK to your mind.. DANCE, knowing it will pass

Do the unusual watch the worries leave ..
Many have gone..don't forget that..

"Yet the wahala of life still full berekete"
"You kee ursef.. Another person wak ur hustle"
"Take it one step a time and lick ya ice cream. O"

Happiness is free... It only depends on u
Don't allow.. I REPEAT don't allow

Anything to take your happiness away
For me I got plenty of it and still need more

I am Vivian
I am happiness sharer o jare
"if you no carry happiness...no near me o"
We slay.. We pray.. We play..
We are happiness personified....

Vivsravine speaks © 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BEFORE I DO

STOP 🛑 IT

DONT BE INTIMIDATED