LOVE UP


Stand by me

Look towards me

Even though I don't understand love yet

Stand by me

Watch over me

Even though I am not good with love

The more I look at you the happier I am

Absentmindedly I start humming, suddenly I want to buy a rose, aww, thats so new to me. 

My thoughts are all on you, the world has become beautiful, I can feel this too, please wait for me, let make it together, forever making you smile. 

Filled with your happy smiles together, let's make it love, hold on to my hand, stand by me, look towards me and watch over me

The better I understand your heart the more excited I get, all I do is smile, I want to quietly kiss you just once, that way I will get closer to you. 

Is this feeling of mine love? Rigth now I am rather shy, so impossible for me to completely express how I feel, please wait for my love. 

I feel like swimming in the ocean, its hard to wrap my mind around, almost paradise, even warmer than the sun, the gaze with which you look at me is like being on top of the world. 

It's like the sunlight in my weary life, as long as I can have the love you give me forever, if you can love me forever, grab your hand and shout to the world, I swear by the sky, that I will only love you forever. 

Like the starlight in the nigth sky, a beautiful dream only belongs to us, let's go to paradise I only want to be with you, I can go anywhere to my paradise, the days when I lost you, forget all about that pain, its the beginning being with you. 

The things you can't imagine I can show u every day.... . Love me.....

It's BOOM when you find love. 

It's more than a SUPER HUMAN when you are loved

It becomes a BAD INFLUENCE because nobody understands you.

It's DIVINE because God is love, embrace him

Vivsravine speaks © 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BEFORE I DO

STOP 🛑 IT

DONT BE INTIMIDATED