YOU ARE YOUR OWN CHOICE


The quality of choice you make determines the value you place on your self and its the functionality that makes you know if you are successful or not. 

It helps to know if you are happy or not .also it determines what your future would be like. 

Hmmm, a choice can either make you or mare you , choices are indeed a propelling factor of what the world looks like now and what it would be tomorrow. 

Choice are inevitable factors , no matter how good or bad we are, surely we will all make choices, the endpiont is even seen from the beginning. 

Who I am is as a result of known and unknown choices I have made and will still make , so I have decided to set my goals rigth , capitalize on my strengths , ultilise my chances and be better than I used to be . 

My choice, my self, my world, my end. Our choice gives us the strength to explore , choices give us a head way, yet choice can also makes you ashamed and bow your head in disgust. 

Oh, I have made a choice, a choice to be me, a choice to hold my stand and shake not, a choice that will affect my generations yet unborn , infact a choice that determines where I spend my eternity .

Choice is you, chose your choice well.

Vivsravine speaks © 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BEFORE I DO

STOP 🛑 IT

DONT BE INTIMIDATED