EMPTY HOUSE


 

A part on my forehead

A peck on my cheeks

A kiss on my lips

A soft hug yet tighter than a fist 


I stood by watching as she leaves 

The pain held me like glue 

Tears filled my eyes like rain 

My warmth embrace, stays afar 


Who will fill my butter 

My meal isn't cooked 

The rest I sought 

That i watched leaves


I got back home to an empty house 

The voice isn't there 

The sweet vexation ceased 

Oh, i love to hear the laughter 


I waited for the jokes 

Now, it's all silence 

The sweet figths isn't here 

I just want another moment 


There are angels in human form 

The very special breed, the joy givers 

The full package, the intrest and commitment 

The journalism of love 


There is this one we admire 

The best influence, the one 

Real and cool, yet very unpredictable 

The reason and purpose 


Allow me crush on loving, the bliss of the moments, the memories of a life time, the definable purpose, pray he says.. We owe our maker the reasons why. 


The tears flowed as she leaves, letting go but was assured that God is a perfecter of all good things, the phone rang to say a word " I miss you" 

This empty room needs a soul, wait for it 


Vivsravine speaks © 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BEFORE I DO

STOP 🛑 IT

DONT BE INTIMIDATED