ALL. THINGS WORKS UNTO GOOD

 


We left for Gbagbalada from Lugbe to check out something but I was told to go to area one to affect transaction.


I was right in a cab to area one, I met two people at the back, a woman (haijia and a doctor)  I joined them, yet the driver insisted that another person joins us at the back.


Hmmm, I hated that fact of being squeezed because I am slim and everyone one pratically will push me off the seat and I will be so uncomfortable.


I frowned at that approach but I got no choice, the aboki man joined us and the journey began.


I couldn't feel my left leg again its like the journey of 30 minutes was looking like  3 hours, I tapped my legs on the floor of the car to allow blood flow, then the doctor noticed my situation and tried to percify me.


Typical of strangers in a cab, we all got chatting and then I seized the opportunity to ask about where I was going, the doctor adviced  I get to area three, when we alighted he paid for  our fares and also helped me to get to Wuse  because he had his driver who waa waiting to pick him up from area three.. 


I got to Wuse and was stucked to locating the bank, there I met a good samaritan who  showed me how to get to the bank.


Before I got to the bank, the doctor has called me to know if i found the place, what a nice man.


I took another cab and located the bank, indeed, I recalled how much of a time and stress I went through to get to the bank and the favours I received also.


In life, it will all make sence at the end, you would understand why some things happened to you, why you got lucky and why you faced the challenges that came your way.


Never stop pushing and trying to attain your goals, keep it simple and be your best always,keep faith that all things would work for your good.p


Vivsravine speaks ©


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BEFORE I DO

STOP 🛑 IT

DONT BE INTIMIDATED