CHOSE YOUR PLACE

 


I was out with my friend and we decided to take a tour and explore around just to see the way things happen. 


First we sat out, we saw a group of friends chilling ans enjoying their drink and pratically speaking English and their native language. 


While they conversed, a certain Aboki man started playing his local music and decided to increase the volume of the radio, almost when he did, one of the men in the group of friends shunned him to tune off the radio and was asking the Aboki if he could find any of his brothers around where they sat down to enjoy their drinks. 


Again, we left that place and proceeded to a coded domain and while tried to explore, we saw ladies of the underworld, who were dressed to kill and eat, they we work and party ready, all they cared about was to showcase what they have got, the skills they have to show and talents they are out to display. 


I couldn't hold the breath for a minute, I ran like I was being chased, lots of thoughts engaged my mind and I drew a conclusion, that we all have our own choice of place, it gives more confidence and guts. 


There is power associated with the choices we make, in terms of what we do, the people we mingle with, the strength and  confidence we portray with such people around us. 


In choosing your place, make sure you pull a lot of confidence, character and strength that makes ou soar admits all fears. 


Vivsravine speaks © 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BEFORE I DO

STOP 🛑 IT

DONT BE INTIMIDATED