CHRONICLES OF A YOUNG MARRIED WOMAN

 



The little things I easily do when I was single seems to be the hardest things I never do now that am married.


I wake up with lots of chores, the home front seems like war unending, I run daily like someone is pursuing me just because time is always against me.


Cooking, washing, marketing, cleaning, arranging, keeping, sorting, babysitting, caring and the list is endless, oh I barely have time to make my hair, clean up, look good in the extremes but love made me choose this part.


The funny things I see as easy can't be achieved again, marriage is real work, it entails lots of sacrifice, I stopped my job to meet up with home chores, now that the kids are here, I barely can sleep, the work load is unlimited to count and what more can I hope for. Now I respect our mothers, those beings are from heaven. 


 My choice , my life, my marriage, my future, my responsibility,  now the path are clearer than ever , it's a commitment of a life time and I live to accept it without any fear. 


My career path

Motherhood

Caring wife

Responsible Inlaw

Loyal friend

A superwoman


The listed are what society expects of me, I must uphold the dignity of marriage and be accountable on every side and still maintain a value so high.


Am a wife

Am a mother

Am a daughter

Am a sister 

Am a friend

Am a stranger


Accept me when I fail am not an angel, I am full of flaws, human to the core and stronger than you can imagine, born to stay strong and over come.


I am a woman, fashioned to stay alof, admits all odds, help me when you can, don't kill me with your gossips, am not perfect either..


 Vivsravinespeaks ©


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BEFORE I DO

STOP 🛑 IT

DONT BE INTIMIDATED