YOU SHOULD BE A MODEL

 


I saw your pictures in a group and decided to peruse your Facebook wall and pictures, I find you most attractive and of course you should model for my company if you so desire.


I am rigth on your inbox to see how that can be achieved, permit me to call you and let's discuss further.


GUY... Hello, you are a beautiful woman and certainly you have a spot already


ME.. Oh, many thanks, I appreciate


GUY... I can easily connect you to top notch personalities in all sectors and before you know it your face is everywhere.


ME.. what does it take to achieve this, I asked


GUY... This Nigeria and nothing goes for nothing, I am giving you are rare privilege many ladies would jump to.


ME... Really, tell me


GUY... It is a symbiotic kind of partnership and we both would enjoy all the packages there in


ME... I still don't understand, how is that possible, I queried


GUY... I am going to date you to secure your spot from the people I am going to introduce you to and whatever proceeds you make from your model jobs, would be shared 30/70


ME...Date me you say?


GUY... This happens in the job, this to secure the job and protect you from the key players

 

ME... I see


GUY... You will enjoy the whole business and fun there in.


ME... Oh Mr. Model, let me remind you that your glory works hand in hand with your doom, desist from the wickedness you have imposed your self with.


ME... How would you feel if some one offers this type of offer to your sister or daugther or even your wife?


GUY... I was trying to help


ME... I continued, sir, this is how you people jeopardise good friendship and make yourself indebted to habitual sin that would hunt you for the rest of your life.


GUY... I was just trying to help


ME... Keep your help for your mother, your wife, your sister and daugther


GUY.. He disconnected the phone


ME.. I SMILED AT HIS STUPIDITY


This is how Nigerian government looks like and they have so made it so impossible for you to get a job without connection.


Let me remind you, they will certainly pay for all the backlog of pains they had caused a lot of people.


Karma is real and retribution is close.

If you are involved with such act, desist before nemesis catches up with you.


Vivsravine speaks ©



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BEFORE I DO

STOP 🛑 IT

DONT BE INTIMIDATED