AM FAR FROM OVER

 



So much for loyalty, they compress you and make you feel worthless..

Certainly they are waiting for your downfall and tears. 

Now, you are a threat to them, there you become a pest and they want you gone.


They make a deal with the devil, they want you dead, they find a way to eliminate you.

They are uncomfortable about the choices you made, it makes them feel threatened.


No matter how cool, calm and valuable you are, indeed you pose a threat to them

They can't put up to your transparency and sincerity.

They can't be subordinate to your simplicity of purpose.


They watch me burn, they are happy I cried, they feel better when am pained, they laugh out louder seeing me worry.


What a feeling of distaste, they are proud and cozy about my downtimes,  she is vulnerable they say.


I make the people stare, I am the center of a world so close to them, I step in and make a huge difference.


They fail to appreciate my efforts, they trample on my kindness, they scream at my good gesture, they frame me up, my passion threatens them.


Don't worry about me I tell them, don't get carried away by my goals, I am still human, my self guts is my power and don't make me depressed by my fears.


They just want me down, they care less about my pain, they are just out to tarnish my personality, they walk on my integrity and make it look so common.


So much for loyalty, I learnt form my mistake, I try to know those who like me for me or those who are out to play with my emotions.


Being brought down to my knees, been pushed to the point of breaking, trampled and left to die, broken to pieces but I have a message for them


This is far from over, you all haven't seen the last of me, they can't stop me, no matter what, I did stand my ground, I will be back to my feet. 


I was built tough, even if the hard times persist, I remain so, made of strength and resilience, don't dare my compositions. 


I am not stopping, its not the end 

I am winning and details awaits you all

They become weak and restless 

I am here to, show my quota.. 


Vivsravine speaks © 

Comments

  1. You are a very strong woman.stay strong always.good write ups. Keep writing, one day the world will read your article. -SO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow...

      Many thanks SO, I truly appreciate

      We keep learning and excelling

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BEFORE I DO

STOP 🛑 IT

DONT BE INTIMIDATED