THE ZOO OR THE RISING SUN?

 



Tell me one good reason why we should celebrate today?

List all the sweet reasons why you won't give up on Nigeria. 

State the benefits of been a Nigerian. 

Enumerate why you believe Nigeria will work again

A man of 60 years old without a home, a family retirement plan and good legacy to leave behind, how much longer does he have to make things rigth before he dies.

Believe all you want, they will say "Nigeria will be great again"

Maybe not in this generation but in the world to come.

Again, they say its left for you and I, hmmm I wonder what difference we will make, when we are not even given a chance..

Lastly, the emancipation of a freedom is the best solution, free us, let's quietly live and leave for ourselves and watch how great you would be.

What is in for a nation where the lives of its citizens doesn't matter. 

What is in for a country that has so much to share but all the wealth goes round and round within a circle of people known as gullible leaders? 

What is the future of my unborn kids, my lineage. I weep again? 

What joy have I reckoned with as being a Nigerian from the time of my inception till now?

My words fall me

I lost the rigth words

Well, all I crave for is freedom

I am still young and I hope for B I A F R A

Certainly, we can start from where our forefathers stopped.

There was a country, Achebe narrated and I weeped while I read. 

Suffering and smiling, Fela told us in advance. 

Now, let nobody wish me happy independence,, I seriously don't need to hear it.

Wish me..

When I have an empire of my own. 

When I get a good paying job without connections. 

When I can see the dividends of democracy in the grassroots. 

When I see amenities in rural places. 

When politicians start earning as little as minimum wage and still want to serve

Meanwhile, happy new month of awesome wonders, its my birth month na that one concern

Vivsravine speaks © 

Comments

  1. Am a biafran
    I so much believe in freedom. And I shall fight for it till the end

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes o..

      I believe too..

      One day, it will come

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BEFORE I DO

STOP 🛑 IT

DONT BE INTIMIDATED