MY YOGURT BOTTLES MONEY BAG

 

We are all addicted to one type of drink or the other, even water.


While I was about to discard the bottles, I counted how many I had drank within a month.


For me, after I attended a seminar last year about green House effects on our world, I changed my orientation and started having separate bin for my used water bottles and tin cans.


I thought it through and it saddens my heart about the country we live and find ourselves , when it rains you would see a lot of these cans and bottles blocking our little drainage and as such we all suffer the effects. 


What stops these indigenous companies from having bottles collectors built around our communities, it should be automated and easy to access,there by making it rewarding.


Take for instance, they build a hub that collects used bottles, when you slot in the bottles , the system recognises you and gives you a code after a certain number of bottles has been collected from you, they pay you a token.


This approach saves a lot from both parties, we will stop having blocked drainage and they can save cost too from producing new bottles and increase profit.


Many could turn that as new business approach, there by they go out and look out for coke bottles, water bottles, malt cans and yogurt bottles, the market is a larger one as we all drink something at one point in time.


Just like the way we drink from glass bottles and return it immediately to the crates,, it is throughly washed and reused, the same can be achieved of plastic bottles and tin cans.


When you monetise something, there is an effort made to achieve that thing which is worth while and everyone involved will look forward to achieving it.


I hope you share in my lines of thought?


Vivsravine


speaks ©

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BEFORE I DO

STOP 🛑 IT

DONT BE INTIMIDATED