HAPPY 😊 BIRTHDAY 🎂 TO ME

 Happpy birthday 🎂 to me

Your presence made me

Your grace I enjoyed

Your faithfulness to the end

Indeed am bkessed


I am super grateful for life

I have all the reasons to give thanks

Indeed you have done what no man can do

For this and many more, I say thank you Lord


What a mighty God I serve

Despite all the storms of life  here i am here again.

Here I stand unshaken, for you are with me and I can't stop counting my blessings.


Thank you for me

Thank you for best influence

Thank you for everything

Thank you thank you thank you


Ahudiya,

Best influence an asset indeed

Nmasinachi  ada dinma

Remain evergreen 🎊


Indeed I count and am fulfilled 

So much to thank God for

What a day to be merry 

God's blessing i have seen 


Surely, I have come to appreciate all yhe seasons and time. 

The pains ans the plans the process is worth the time 

So happy a day like this came by. 


Happy 😊 birthday 🎂 to me


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BEFORE I DO

STOP 🛑 IT

DONT BE INTIMIDATED