AM AN ADULT

 

I wonder why..

But I am an adult..

I know my self and I take responsibility

Am accountable to myself before any other.


Allow me make my own mistakes

Allow me take my own decisions

Certainly, I can decide my own life

Don't police me around, am an entity


The times have changed, so am I too

I know what is best and good for me

You can't decide what it is on my inside

I chose to be who and what I want to be.


Having watched the process and progress

Am scared for myself but I have to make my own decisions and decide my fate in this life

Pray for me if you truly care, thats all you owe me


The impact you can make was when I was much younger, now am a moving force, nothing stops me but me, don't pressurise, I chose to me what I want to be, no matter how much you influence.

I am an adult

I make my mistakes and take my blames

I make ammends and prepare for a chance tp make a difference, applaud me when am good, pray for me when I fail, but don't scare me, you are not better than me.


You once passed through my times, you made your own decisions and it took you somewhere good or somewhere bad,  allow me make mine, I am also an adult.

 Vivsravine speaks © 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BEFORE I DO

STOP 🛑 IT

DONT BE INTIMIDATED