HE KISSED ME


 


I came across the full meaning of MR & MRS and I got excited as to why he kissed me so passionately.


MR.. MATURED & RESPONSIBLE

MRS. MATUTED, RESPONSIBLE & SUBMISSIVE


While he kissed me, I realised that he did so with all sence of commitment and devotion and I fell so lowly under his lordship.


Maturity and responsibility are the sole aim of getting married, submission makes it looks like a topper in a cake, when you fully submit in marriage, it makes even the hardest things look so small.


Permit me to emphasis that if you are not matured in all aspect that has to do with marriage, please don't get married, the list is so much but you must represent fully emotionally, physically, physiologically, mentally, financially, spirituality and otherwise.


Responsibility, is totally accountability of selves, there is no way, you live for another without being accountable to them.


Its takes time and sacrifice, it is commitment and hard work, it makes you response to the needs of others even at your own detriment, its a whole package of self giving.


So when I allowed him kissed me, we both knew we are in for a life time of commitment and devotion, we knew it would result to another dimension of life, we knew we are giving out all we had and we are ready to shun the world and build our future.


The passion continued with a lot of ecstacy, the stretch was longer and the feeling heavenly, we were lost in paradise and we longed to remain so without any interruption.


Again, our actions was forging and propelling a life time of consistent routine, which will determine a generation to behold and live for.


Then we entangled even more and never want to let go, the hate in a cold room, the wisphers of love and the laughter of bliss made us realise we were attending to our vocation and as such we must be accountable to maturity and responsibility for a future unborn.


Kiss me again, hold me and never let go..

Stay with me and hold strong, we are formidable

Love me and live within my world, don't let go

The kisses reminds me of my submission and my loyalty reminds you of your lordship


Vivsravine speaks ©


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BEFORE I DO

STOP 🛑 IT

DONT BE INTIMIDATED