THE OKADA MAN'S UNBELIEF

 


Okay, about the other day, I stepped out to get some stuff just around my crib, while I was heading to my destination, I saw two men on a bike, one of them was trying to teach the other how to ride the bike.


When I saw the scene ahead, I gently moved away from that direction, almost immediately when I changed my direction, the one riding was telling the one behind that he doesn't think he would be able to carry someone and ride.


While he was trying to balance on the bike, the one behind told him to bend when he approaches a turn and BOOOOM, the both of them hit a car that was nicely parked.


They fell gallantly and also damaged the car and got them selves wounded, hmmm, l quietly said sorry to them and continued my journey, oh yes.


By the time I was through with what my shopping, I passed that same way home, then I saw the car owner and the okada men arguing on how to fix the car.


Now, my piont in this story is just clear, the okada man that was being trained has doubts about his ability to ride the bike and that was why he messed up big time, even before he rode the bike he has started professing his doubts about not being able to carry someone when riding.


Most of the time, we lose already even before attempting because our belief system is always negative and we forget that we are what we think.


Bad and negative energies won't just eat you up  it would destroy you for a very long time, you are what you believe, if you project positivity, certainly it will show in all you do and if you dwell in negativity, you will get the same result.


Chose what works for you and learn to train your mind to the realities of positivity.

Vivsravine speaks © 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BEFORE I DO

STOP 🛑 IT

DONT BE INTIMIDATED