SAY THESE TO YOURSELF


 


Am a priority ,not an option.
Am a projector ,not flat screen..

I can't b what you want me to be ,when I have my own dreams to pursue.

You can only fall into my dreams to make me ,stick to your wants.

I don't sow where I don't have a share.,I invest in workable projections

Allow my space and I will give you zillions of miles away,

I'm fully contented with what I have and work for what I desire..

I am not in any competition with anyone  in this life,not even my shadow or my twin, I am me and that makes me so unique

I only figth for what is right  and just,pure and  acceptable,holy and lovely,excellent and attracting.

Do well to stand for a cause and don't be propelled around by people who lack vision and are deem in thoughts,blind to see and are carried away by the glamour's of life

Stand for something if it means standing alone,at least you will be reckoned with something when you exit this earth.

Some things make you look nice and  good yet they are far more.than what you see,take your time to do the needful,make research,pray,wait,listen and take your decisions wisely..

Life comes in various ways to.us all,its never the same pattern yet we all.have a phase of it,none is without a thought to share, a secret to keep,a need to meet,a pain to bear and joy to actualise.

In all just be mindful that it will all.pass,either in life of bliss or death of pain,yet it came to pass.

Never ever compare yourself with anyone, you can't run another person's race because you got your own race to run ahead of you,envy no man,because little do you know about what they do in secret

To them who are abled, use it well
To  them who are strong stand well,
To them who are weak there is still hope
To them who life treats well remember ,nothing lasts for ever,
To you in snares and fears ,God still.exist.

Impact your world positively while you are still here, make amends where you know you have faulted ,life is short yet beautiful.

Quote me live to a 100  plus life is still short.....

Vivsravine speaks © 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BEFORE I DO

STOP 🛑 IT

DONT BE INTIMIDATED