THE SELF INFLICTED WARS WOMEN FACE



Before the lock-down I was at an eatery waiting for my chicken and chips to be ready then I sat down in wait while it was prepared , mean while, just opposite where I sat, there were  these two women who sat with me charting.

While I was busy pressing my phone, their conversation distracted me... So I was pressing phone and listening to their conversation.

They were waiting for a third person and they were speaking Yoruba language, oh.. So painful what I heard from these two wicked witches.

Hmm.. Little did they know that I heard all they were saying, its saddens my heart, that wickedness no longer hides its face in public.

This conversation ensued between them in Yoruba language but am going to translate..

Witch A.. I am sure Seyi doesn't have an idea of what and where we are taking her to.

Witch B...ha ha, she will understand by the time  baba gives it to her.

Witch A.. My own time was just small concoction and the rituals of sperm donation

ME.. I wanted to shout but I  held my self ''make I fit hear well''

Witch B.. baba has changed o, every woman with a different assignment, mine was hard, I was asked to bring white hairs form my customers hair while I made their hair.. Ore it was hard o.

Me..'' the kind  eye I  looked at her from my glasses, chai.. people  wicket o''

Witch A.. my boyfriends all left me after I donated sperms, but I got my babies'' abegi''.

Me.. ''from  the corner, KFC Don call my order o'', order 51 your chips is ready,'' I no gree stand up'' because I wanted to hear more gist..

Witch A.. these days the rules change , I heard from Tayo, ''if you wan make your business dey move faster, he ll give you a cream to rub, but e expensive o, who knows the kind ritual you go dey do but e go dey catch them like fish''

Me.... Jesus oooo..in my mind

Witch B.. ''Ore that one go sweet o'' am sure Seyi will like it, she needs to forget hospital this and that and do what real women are doing to have their own babies...

Witch A.. YES OO my dear sister, the world is changing, you need change with it , else the hubby will leave her and marry another woman, this her 4 years of childless ordeal already

Me.. order 51, please your chips is ready, so called KFC  for the second time

''Chai.. e pain me.. I couldn't hear more.. I had to stand and get my order.

Witch A. continued talking.

Me.. I stood up and gave a long hiss.. mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
shaked my head  and walked away.

Both witches.. paused looked at me in dismay and buffed if I heard all they were saying..

Well, you will never believe I can even speak any native language, let alone hearing the indigenous slang they were using....

My point is this, just look at women who are married, visiting all sorts of power houses and doing all sorts of diabolic things to have children and grow business.

Sadly, they even want to invite someone else who has no idea what they have discussed and what they have done to get this far.

Seriously, we need to be mindful of the type of company we keep and where we go, some are not lucky and before you know it, their life is jeopardized, but the consequences of their actions awaits them someday.... OH THAT REMINDS ME IS CALLED RESPONSIBLE FREEDOM

Wished  the lady in question , Seyi,has the fear and spirit of God in her to refuse such an offer from these agents in human form and wait on God to do what only him can do.

Saddens, but realities of life.

Vivsravine speaks ©


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BEFORE I DO

STOP 🛑 IT

DONT BE INTIMIDATED