THIS LIFE SEF




Do you know who i am?
Am bubu's number one man
Obama is my boy, we graduated together

Who is trump, he standstill to greet me
I enter the hollies of hollies as I want
Even at the Vatican, I ball there

Oprah can't eat without me
Beyonce, learnt how to dance from me
I taught Rihanna who to sing

I control all the shipment in Nigeria
The former minister of state is my best friend
I have traveled over 300 countries of d world.

I don't eat over night food.
My smallest car is a Ferrari, I have lots of yacht
I am the delegate of the United nations.

I don't count my money.because they flow in quantum, my jets are  in series.
We control this country with numbers
Dangote is my aide, he honors me

Obj, used to be my cleaner that year
Who is Wizkid and Davido, I promoted them
I have companies all over the world

My designer are from Paris, my food is from Bahamas, I sleep in Dubai hotels, I am this and that, do you know who I am?

Be everything you want to be, go to everywhere you want go to, connect to the high and mightiest, be famous, powerful.. Very good.Very well enough.

Secure all the asset you want, buy your way through the odds, enjoy life, ball well, after all happiness is free and you must enjoy life.

But,

The big question is?????

Do you have a good relationship with your maker
If after the whole business and engagement, will you still make heaven???

If after the glamour, fame, beauty, sweetness, will you still make heaven???
If after the asset and investment of life, will you still make heaven???

If you miss heaven, surly u can't miss hell
Starve to miss hell, so that heaven will be your dwelling place.

Live to a 100 plus
One inevitable day, you will go and leave all behind. Sadly there will be no bell to remind us all..

JUST BE PREPARED

Vivsravine speaks ©


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BEFORE I DO

STOP 🛑 IT

DONT BE INTIMIDATED