RESPONSIBLE FREEDOM OF THE MIND



I was created  to love u..
My teacher
You are the reason I came your way
My muse
I was made to give you my all
My partner
I was fashioned to bring you joy
My mentor
I was blessed to be your support
My forever
I was built to make you an empire
My productivity
I was called for a purpose
My future
I was crowned a queen
My king
I was nourished to be the best
My domain
I was given a new mandate
My reason
I was me before you changed me
My treasure

The reason, the purpose, the everything...
A lot in a being... Responsible freedom, the consciousness of the mind..

This isn't a poem, it's beyond the literal, be open to your thoughts, be conscious of  your inner mind, take responsibility of all you do, be free as a bird yet know where you land.. 

Vivsravine speaks ©

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BEFORE I DO

STOP 🛑 IT

DONT BE INTIMIDATED