HOW LONG? JUST HELP A BROTHER



Permit me to say this and am certain you can attest to this hard fact.. A lot of things is happening now and more so.. Very wrong

It saddens my hearts 💕 but what can I do to erase these inevitable facts and fears around us, truly sad 😔.

On the covid 19 menace, who would have believed that such a time will come in our lives and we all stay home at the same time.

The subjected hunger, oh, I can't even quantify the pains in the lives of people and the fears that engulfs their faces 😔

On the robbery and insecurity, we now have to protect ourselves and wait to figth even when we are hungry and scared  about d virus

Hmm, the economic situation of a lawless country. Who uses this opportunity to enrich their selfish selves, let them recall ABBA kyari

OK, what of the personal issues of ours, what happens after this covid virus, what has life got to offer us and what is next, oh my 2020 goals

It just occurred to me to ask this questions, HOW LONG? 🤔  Really how long do we need to figth a cause, a menace and wickedness.

Someone will say.. If you ask me.. Na who I go ask..??? I wonder why the pains of being human lingers amongst us and we can't help

Recently, I went shopping and oh, the tears filled my eyes, again I asked, what if food went out of supply?  You will have the money but can't buy anything, oh what happens to those who have no means of survival.

In my very presence while I shopped, two young men approached the aboki i was buying potatoes 🥔 from and said, aboki give me potatoes I dey hungry, fine guys.. Na there I no say hunger no dey look face..

But eziokwum.. How long do we continue to go through the fears, the pains, the worries and the uncertainties of tomorrow..

Nnem, I baff, combed my hair, enter snap chat, take one photo 📸, and decide to write 📝 wetin dey my mind, just after I left 👈 d market, no mind me, I carry Nigeria 🇳🇬 mata for head 🤕


Vivsravine speaks ©

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BEFORE I DO

STOP 🛑 IT

DONT BE INTIMIDATED