LET'S LOVE UP



Picked a rose 🌹 from heaven and I gave it to one super human

The rose 🌹 wasn't shinning but, the touch of this super human, made it glow. 

This super human makes even the most hardest things, πŸ₯€ soft and easy, wat love

I ☺ smiled at the super human and blessed the creator for his creation, wat an idol

Yes, this super human is an idol, I cant worship but, I can adore ✔️,  and my heart robber oo

Robbers me of my pains and replaces it with endless joy πŸ˜‚, what a super human indeed

Indeed, if you find a super human, u are almost πŸ” close to πŸ› worship ur idol, but the bliss

The bliss this super human gives, is more than a blessing, eruditely and intellect and a joygiver

Joygivers only comes from super humans cos they are higher than the angels put together

Together, me plus ➕ super human, we are unstoppable and we create a force, a bliss

Bliss of knowing a super human makes you soar above the heavens even on earth 🌍

Earth hear me, super human is met for me alone, yes call me selfish, I sure know why I am

Am more than an ocean, faster than the ligth, strong πŸ’ͺ as the  windπŸƒ, cos of super human

Super human, super human, the name makes you wonder πŸ˜‚ who, where, how, which!!!!!!! πŸ₯°

Which source brings you immersed joy πŸ˜‚, mine is super human, the tot is ravishing

Ravishing to make my heart ♥ beat faster, the blade πŸ”ͺ like a sword, oh my super human

Super human, who makes the world πŸ—Ί go smoothly, the dawn of  πŸ†• new expectations

Expections to blow 🌬 me off my feet, it keeps me πŸ‘« holding on to a soul, super human

Super human, teaches you, instructs you, helps you, loves you, protects, you, guides you.. 

You are my super human, the caregiver, the joy activator, the unlimited muse, the reason...

The reason you fall in love 😍 and stay in 😍, and waer love 😍 and eat love, super human

Super human..a defination
Super human..a purpose
Super human.. a reason
Super human.. a life time
Super human.. The one 1⃣

Any one can be the super human but SH Truly knows the why before the Y..


Vivsravine speaks ©

Its romantic Friday.. Lets love up.. Huh

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BEFORE I DO

STOP πŸ›‘ IT

DONT BE INTIMIDATED