VIVIAN IS PREGNANT (My glow, my business)

 


Two days ago, I was busy with my business and trying to sort out a download issue on my laptop, when I saw my phone rang.


At first, I ignored the call since there was no name attached to the caller's.


My phone rang the second time, I still chose to ignore it, because I just wanted to sort my Internet issues and get busy with work.


I wasn't tense but I wasn't ready to attend to a strange call that would get me distracted at all, so again, I ignored the call.


The caller stopped at the second time, so I continued with my work, just when I was engrossed with finding solutions to probelm online, the caller used a different nunber to call me again for the third time.


Out of curiosity, I paused what I was doing and picked the call, below was the conversation that happened between us.


CALLER... na wa o, Vivian


CALLER....you no dey pick calls abi


ME. sorry was busy, gooday


CALLER... you don forget me na


ME... sorry, who are you please? 


CALLER.. you just dey fine these days


CALLER... na who be the guy


ME... please no vex o, na who I dey talk to


CALLER... forget story abegi


CALLER.... if you know no know me, follow my voice


ME.... am sorry, I can't place it, guess its a long time. 


(meanwhile, I wasn't finding it funny, its obvious this person wants to gossip and I don't do such)


CALLER... how the guy? Girl you are glowing o


CALLER... that your picture you posted on Sunday, e be like say you don get belle


ME... please at least tell me your name, please am asking and pleading 


CALLER... my dear bone matter


CALLER... my friend way see you for church say, the eye way him see, you don carry belle


CALLER... coupled with your recent pictures way I dey see, nne, you are glowing o


ME... (having lost it on him) I replied


ME... OGA, stranger and monitoring supervisor, since you have refused to tell me your name and you are so particular about my state of being, when I born, you go know.


CALLER... haba, madam I .. (i cut him on)


ME... I can see how jobless and senseless you can be, if all you called me for was about my pictures and the information your friend told you about, it goes to show the depleted state of your mind 


CALLER... Vivian, which kind insults be this na?


ME.  Let me help you, go to your village gate and take a statistics of those glowing and does who are not, it will be so much of a work for you to keep you busy.. Shior


CALLER... I was just.. (I disconnected the phone)


ME... I blocked the two numbers and continued to mind my business 


What I don't understand about some people is how do they easily carry another person's harmless personal business as their own headache?


Certainly, minding your business is one of the greatest asset any responsible person must acquire and that is why we have so many educated idiots interfering in people's affairs and causing havoc.


In all you do, learn to mind your business, if you are called upon, make your sincere contributions and move stop being stupid on matters that does not concern you.


Vivsravine speaks ©


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BEFORE I DO

STOP 🛑 IT

DONT BE INTIMIDATED