MY MR. SOMEONE

 


I wrote this piece five years ago, facebook memories reminded me today, hmm, who is that person? 


Surely, I have promised myself to end up with someone that makes me happy.


I will live to be with someone who I can talk to, talk with and get down with. 


Someone I will always miss and long for, no matter how close he seems.


Hmm, that someone who appreciates my mere-self and is always proud of the mere me. 


Oh, someone who has an inner conscience to discern who I am  and hold on to me.


My someone who cant buy a pin without hearing from me if its really a pin.


Possession, my very possession, my life possession, my world in all bits.


You found me , I chose you and we are happy with us, even against the world.


That one day may be now and the one day maybe tomorrow, that someone is you. 


Now, its not all about me,its about you, you, you, you, I mean you. 


You bring a smile in my world, you enlighten my darken parts, you bring peace and make me glow. 


You surely do make me laugh like a tickled baby, so hard I laugh because you are here. 


I appreciate every moments, because you are  indeed rare,infact you don't exist and yet you are here.


All I know is that I GOT YOU and the joy heals every pain, the past has caused. 


Let nothing, I mean nothing bother you. 

In life, everything comes in phase. 


Oh yes.. Many of your age mates are married

Oh yes.. Many of your age mates are dead too

Oh yes.. Many of your age mates have children 

Oh yes.. Many of  your age mates don't have kids 


Yet, life happens to us all, good, bad, fair, worse, in all make sure you have God and have a good rapport with him,be happy because you are envied even by the  dead now and angels alike. 


Vivsravine speaks ©


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BEFORE I DO

STOP 🛑 IT

DONT BE INTIMIDATED