ROCK YOUR WORLD, ALLOW ME MANAGE MINE

 


I stole a show in heaven

And the earth appraised me


I looked down and saw glories.

But the wonders of heaven kept me there


Then I borrowed my friends write up

And wrote,


Always be thankful for the bad things in life,they open your eyes to see the good things you weren't paying attention to before.


Indeed the lessons I learnt this year made me most stronger and tougher. 


I didn't build a wall around me

But I even planted a defence


Don't look at me that way

Amongst many am a star


I have a great story to tell

A soul to touch, an impact to create


Many will come to tell, make reference and 

even wonder what soil I was fashioned from


Behind me are so many to count unlimited to project,but I stand taller and better. 


I chose what I want, I love what I can die for

I am a force,I am peace,don't dare if you can't try.


I am not ordinary, am too busy to notice worries, am an impact beyond your imaginations.


Winning in my weakness, that shows you am not your regular kind, even when I lose, am stronger.


What works for you does not even rock my boat, what paddles my boat can't work for you.


Our destinies aren't the same, rock your world and allow me manage my life, the end justifies all.


Even when my boat sinks, trust me you don't know what alternatives I have.


Stop measuring your progress with my own calender, you will only live in regrets.


Vivsravine speaks ©


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BEFORE I DO

STOP 🛑 IT

DONT BE INTIMIDATED