WHEN THEY CALL YOU NAMES LIKE THIS..


My bros
My brother
My sis.
My sister
My family friend
Good guy
Good woman

Hmm..when you expect sweet names and he or she calls you such names listed above forget it you are just what it is.

'' But you are my bros naa''.. I like you so much, God bless you for always being there for me, I appreciate you, but wait how is your babe?

Haaa!!! The shock will be hard for you to fathom, so she means to say ''I am just a friend to her' ' no wonder she keeps calling me bros and brother.

When we truly love someone,we easily give them a pet name, it just happens naturally and when you get a pet name from someone you don't love or you don't see in your future, it simply irritates you.

The signs are very clear,
Are you confused about your friendship with her?
Does she call you names like bros, brother and my family friend and just a colleague?
When you call her pet names, does she react rashly and never acknowledges it?
Do you feel irritated when she calls you such names?

Look no further, seek no oracle and better still find peace, she has no place for you in her future, take your shoes and walk away...

See, its so easy to connect with a soul that fancies you. Yes, we can play hard to get sometimes but the truth is that we know where our hearts 💕 belongs and if at any piont, its not reciprocated, its adviced not to dwell so long at that place and hurt your heart, it too fragile.

Get to know what is working and what is not working, the world is getting smaller by the day,you can easily connect to people than before, many are waiting to be loved and love you back, sincerely, don't allow what is heading no where stop you nor make you delusioned, it's not worth it.

Brace yourself, someone is ready to give u all the sweet names and still find herself in your future, names like :
Boo
Bea
Sweetness
Ahudiya
My love
Onyenkem.
Obim
Ifemi
Imami

The list is endless and of course, you will agree with me that you deserve someone who is not afraid to call you such names, someone who is super proud to scream your name, someone who is ready to write your names in their palms and that person who will go to the extent of tattooing your names in their hearts.

Make sure you have someone who truly finds a pet name for you. Its worth the wait.

Vivsravine speaks © 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BEFORE I DO

STOP 🛑 IT

DONT BE INTIMIDATED