USE YOUR OPPORTUNITIES WELL

About the other day. 


I was in this gathering, anticipated and very expectant about the event of the day and most especially, I had always wanted to hear from this great speaker.

Seated like every other guest and was discussing with some few ladies in the group where I belonged.. Not knowing I was been monitored and listened to

When the event started, the main speaker walked up to me.. Gave me the mic and asked me to talk about the same topic I discussed some few minutes ago.

Wow.. "I  can't fall my hand na".. Na so your sister. Carry microphone .. Approached the podium, walked the tyra banks waka reach stage with plenty charisma.

Oya o.. I started.. As all the eyes of those ladies and gents wan make I fall.. Me.. I kajad o.. I no send them, I was given a 5 minutes speech.. To talk about the rigth of women in our modern day. world.

IF I start here .. This page go break o.. My five minutes elaspe, the speaker told me to carry on. I spoke and ended my speech with this piece.

Everyone both men and women has a rigth and it must be respected, that people come into our lives is so inevitable not to interact with people, but at each point, we got to define the place of people in our lives and get to work according to its purpose.

Na so your sister got a standing ovation, the round of applause reach to make me fall down with this heels.. I come turn JLO for stage, speaker and moderators wan take photo  chakam with me, na so my head come dey big like  watermelon.

As I approached my seat, I saw within me a sence of fulfilment, and the speaker ended the keynote address quoting my every word.

You have to be prepared, don't wait for opportunities to come, grab them when they dare surface 

Vivsravine speaks ©


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BEFORE I DO

STOP 🛑 IT

DONT BE INTIMIDATED