LIFE UPDATE



U are married am single.... Its not the visa to heaven...

U have kids and I don't have...again that doesn't mean you are responsible and accountable...

U have a car and I don't even own a bicycle.. well our destinies aren't the same..

U are so wealthy and am on my small corner, all that we all have and own today is temporal...

U are in a better position than I am, let me remind you that some people even envy me too..

U are powerful, famous and connected, hey am not but the goodnews is I have still got my life..thank God

U are high and am low..sister humility pays off.
.
U are there and am here..time sorts things bro..

I am me and you are you, am very contended with where, what and how things will turn out,.

Whatever we are today is as a result of influence, that I don't have your kind of influence does not make me less a person. .

DONT RUN MY RACE..RUN YOURS
BUT REMEMBER DONT USE:

MARRIAGE
CHILDREN
WEALTH
HEALTH

Against any one or shine on it , there is a God who answers to all....

The vanities of life are so passing, don't live to outshine another, just be yourself, impact souls and live for the now...

Ahudiya speaks ©

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BEFORE I DO

STOP 🛑 IT

DONT BE INTIMIDATED