DON'T KILL WHAT YOU CANT CREATE




Now that you have killed me with your lies, your words, your actions and your will, I hope you are truly happier?


You might have ended my life abruptly, but am certain that you will die someday too.


No life is ever balanced, no one has everything in life, no matter how wealthy and connected you are why then take my life?


A life you couldn't create, a soul that is longed for by family and friends but now I rest in the great beyond.


Life is full of so many uncertainties, no matter your power, your policies, the very moment you decide to take a shot, you lose all the powers you possess.


The sad reality is that no one will live forever, no matter how furious you become in your act of wickedness, you too would die one day.


Never allow anger and hate make you take a soul, be conscious of the life of others around you, don't feel you are too far above them to take their lives because you don't agree with them.


Never be found in any place where the soul or life of anyone is being discussed to be stopped or altered with.


The guilt and regert lingers and the soul of the departed rests only on God, you might ask for forgiveness but certainly you will pay for the sins you committed.


Don't kill me because of my troubles,

Don't murder me because we don't agree

Don't slander me with false accusations, it's enough for me to take my life.

Don't send me to early grave because am better than you, we are in no competition


Now I rest in peace with my faults and sins awaiting what my maker will make of me, there you are smiling and asking for mercy, hoping to join the saints but your action landed me I cannot make ammends before my short life span.


No matter what you enjoy out of life, don't play, joke, gamble or play games with the souls of anyone, its not worth the flick.


Respect the things you can't create and live in your space knowing that life is precious indeed.


Those who died, no matter the circumstances behind their death never wished to die yet its not in your place and power to take any soul, God himself values life.


Vivsravine speaks 


Please visit my blog for more on


https://vivoparah.blogspot.com/?m=1


Or messenge me on Facebook on oparah ahunna vivian or jion my Facebook page on Vivsravine page for more on my write ups on life and relationships. DONT KILL WHAT YOU CANT CREATE


Now that you have killed mw with your lies, your words, your actions and your will, I hope you are truly happier?


You might have ended my life abruptly, but am certain that you will die someday too.


No life is ever balanced, no one has everything in life, no matter how wealthy and connectrd you are why then take my life?


A life you couldn't create a soul that is longed for by family and friends but now I rest in the great beyond.


Life is full of so many uncertainties, no matter your power, your policies, and cling to, the very moment you decide to take a shot, you lose all the powers you possess.


The sad reality is that no one will live forever, no matter how furious you become in your act of wickedness, you too would die one day.


Never allow anger and hate make you take a soul, be conscious of the life of others around you, don't feel you are too far above them to take their lives because you don't agree with them.


Never be found in any place where the soul or life of anyone is being discussed to be stopped or altered with.


The guilt and regert lingers and the soul of the departed rests only on God, you might ask for forgiveness but certainly you will pay for the sins you committed.


Don't kill me because of my troubles,

Don't murder me because qe don't agree

Don't slander mw with false accusations, it's enough for me to take my life.

Don't send me to early grave am better than you, we are in no competition


Now i rest in peace with my faults and sins awaiting what my maker will make of me, there you are smiling and asking for mercy, hoping to join the saints but your action landed me i cannot make ammends before my short life span.


No matter what you enjoy out of life, don't play, joke, gamble or play ganes with the souls of anyone, its not worth the flick.


Respect the things you can't create and live in your space knowing that life is precious indeed.


Those who died, no matter the circumstances behind their death never wishes to die yet its not in your place and power to any soul, God himself values life.


Vivsravine speaks 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BEFORE I DO

STOP 🛑 IT

DONT BE INTIMIDATED