FROM NOTHING TO EXTRAORDINARY

 


A life worth living is a life of service, its indeed a life of purpose.


I am enough to step on top of the world, life is indeed fragile and very certain, so make it a life of purpose. 


Like leaves shocked within the trees, so close but yet so far and maybe you try again to reach beyond your goals. 


A life without purpose lacks vision and when lives without vision definatly hebor she has no misson in life. 


The sky isn't the limit, its not even the stepping stone rather its just part of the experience you must go thorough to be extraordinary in life's pursuit.


I decided to change perceptions, nothing stops me, the pains isn't nothing compared to the joy I hope to be and enjoy.


Many ran, others laughed, a few stayed yet never got involved but here I am going through my darkness with no ligth in view.


Collectively I wanted them to jion me and make a difference, utilising what we have but selfishness stole the other of the day.


The journey wasn't fair, yet so insignificant it is, there isn't any manual to it, then I became my real self and persevered to scale through to my purpose.


Mirroring through, the hope to use all the platforms as messenger of purpose, i built my confidence within but to embrace the misson that lies ahead, to touch lives positively.


Celebrating people, appreciating differences and tolerating purpose and feeling comfortable in my own shoes to build confidence of mine in pursuit of my dreams. 


Breaking barriers, accompanishing unreasonable goals,  it gives so much joy to reflect on the strengths to do so.


Let all shine, no limit and boundaries seen,  represent the purpose for all, been proactive to bring abut change amd showcase who we are.


We got to empower an empire in all, strength the little faith and turn it to confidence, allow them to be heard and seen and  embrace the positive mind of those who are truly transparent.


I blossomed like a wild flower, reloaded with a striking influence. I gained strong momentum, excited and blessed.


Vivsravine speaks 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BEFORE I DO

STOP 🛑 IT

DONT BE INTIMIDATED