BLACK ISNT A COLOR


 

Black isn't a color, it's a universal identity.

It represents a race, a nation and empires of bliss

Black is like blood, so unique and too inevitable to behold

Like water has no enemy so is the force with black, indomitable.

Black is a standard beyond words, its as firm as the oceans, stronger like the pillars of the earth.

Uncompromising, its an attitude of praise, the joy of newness.

You can't figth its space, you can't quench its existence, you can't swallow its guts.

Black is the kinetic power that drivers the world, its a constant momentum you can't ever ignore

The movement is real, it has no pretence, its highy symbolic and as such its a winning domain

Everyone is yanked to it, its domineering and a fierce too strong to catch.

Don't ever mess with this  beautiful sunshine made of God, its as important as the breath we take.

Her misson is to give, care, partake, impact, sow and dominate the minds of all who share in humanity.

She speaks with one voice, she share like she owns it all, she is a sacrifice made available for all. She loves life because that what she is out for

Made of black that's what I represent, my attitude speaks for me, my absence illuminates the space, yet my presence connotes respect.

I am selfless, dominating a world full of hates with love for all, I chose to impact souls and make them loudable in bliss.

Like the mother hen, all I came for is to care, protect, adore, provide and extend love to all, but don't dare my fury because I am a fighter to the last. 


Vivsravine speaks 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BEFORE I DO

STOP 🛑 IT

DONT BE INTIMIDATED