YOUR PAST IS YOUR PAST, KEEP IT THERE



Rivers never go reverse. Focus on your present and forget your past, be positive

The past was there to teach us a great lesson, our past could be very nice or bad but take the best of it and keep moving on positively

Many haven't being able to come out of their past successfully they drag the past to their present and definatly it would affect an innocent future.

Inasmuch as I know that you can't outrightly forget your past, as memories wiill always be there but you can forgive a bad past, focus on a good present and hope for a beautiful future,you are the only one accountable to that.

Remember every one has a past, the good news is how you allow yours to control and decide your fate in life, give in to only positivity and allow nothing hold you down.

Dear past, that is where you remain, a lesson I learnt and hence I have moved on with a better part of me, my present won't be compared with you because am making my present a better past when it comes andmy present will usher me into a beautiful anticipated future.

I am highy accountable to my present and my future and hence I won't allow you past to steal into it, your time is gone and inasmuch as I can't forget you but certainly I won't allow you drag into my present because I have a future to secure

Vivsravine speaks 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BEFORE I DO

STOP 🛑 IT

DONT BE INTIMIDATED