AM ENOUGH

 



Life isn't rosy to me, yet I wake up with a big smile admits all fears and worries.

I pick the pieces of my life and start afresh like nothing ever stopped me before now.

The pain vanished, the worries like breeze comes and leaves, my succour rests on my will to go on.

Pretending sloves nothing, i rather buy courage and persist in resilience, even if I fail

The world is against me, my battles are so numerous to count and my wars unending.

Yet, I am enough, i beat them and soar like I have always been aboive the trauma of pains

My secret cries, my fears and worries atr all embedded with my grit, I just gnash them.

Woe unto you who chooses to cause me pain, shame to you who isn't happy with my guts.

I take a bow to forgive all who caused me unimaginable pain, i only see how weak you are

Forging to leap with streaming strengths, my leap of faith my only courage to behold.

Who sees what am seeing, who understands my wars without a fight, now I bleed without blood.

My wins scare them, my pains keeps them wondering, my courage makes them unbalanced.

They are frightened by every word I say, they fidget with my presence, I glow with ligths.

My smile is contagious, my laughter louder than echo, how I dominate a multitude in awe.

Love me its a choice, chose me its better for you growth, help me, the best for you, but be real.

You create a war with me, I send you butterflies, make peace with me you receive bees for honey.

I am 100% the queen, the bliss of a lifetime, the ligth that dominates darkness, a puree.

Am enough from all the troubles life brings, am a enough and I can't get more, am enough.

Vivsravine speaks ©






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BEFORE I DO

STOP 🛑 IT

DONT BE INTIMIDATED