SOME FAMILIES



Allow me take a case s


tudy from what I have experienced in most African families, indeed we have different culture and orientations but trust me they are someworthly similar.

I put this to you how most family survives, either united or disunited is subjected to how they lived when their folks was either alive or dead.

Take for instance, there are some families that there is one person holding the unity of such families and when that person dies, the rest of the family can never be united again.

While there some families that even when their folks are no more they are stronger than when they were present

Yet, we have some families that even in the presence of their folks, they can never get along.

How do you want your future to look like, especially when you are no more?
What have you put in place to Foster unity among your family?
Are you the peace maker or the home destroyer of your family?
What impacted have you contributed to the wellbeing or development of your family?

Let's shift a little, I grew in lagos where we have different kinds of people who speak different languages, here I had parents who spoke English and Igbo to me while growing up, so I can easily speak both languages, I also had a friend who was born here too but both parent spoke only igbo to her, yes she speaks English too but her igbo is more concentrated than mine, more so I have a close friend who is Ibo by tribe, born and breed here in lagos, both parents speak only English to them., they hear Igbo but can't speak fluently, you see its all about what was imbibed.

Values are really of essence when it comes to the roles we play in our homes, they affect us directly or indirectly.

It's understandable that we chose integrity over wealth, we chose discipline over fame, we chose our name over riches and we chose value over stupidity, the world is changing and we should learn to do what is needful.

Vivsravine speaks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BEFORE I DO

STOP 🛑 IT

DONT BE INTIMIDATED