LAGOS GIRLS AND PACKAGING


A funny encounter but very real that I can't forget in a life's time.

I joined this keke (tricycle) heading my destination.

Two beautiful ladies sat at the back, when I was about to board the tricycle, one of the came down, so I joined them and sat at their middle.

We continued the journey, some few minutes into the journey, I received a call, during my conversation with the caller, I tried perceiving the caller to render assistance to the person he called me about and I ended my call.

Just immediately I did, the lady seated at my left hand side approached me saying she doesn't have enough money for her fare that I should assist her in completing it,, meanwhile we had two more stopovers before we all get to our final destination but they were close to each other, the lady on my rigth decided to get down, while she was outside by the keke, she was looking for her purse while the driver waited patiently, it took over 5 minutes with no sign of her purse anywhere.

This infuriated the keke driver, who at this point was raining all sorts of abuses on this lady, the bottom line was that he insisted that the lady follows him to the lady bustop where he would drop I and the lady by my left.

Grudgingly she joined us again, still with her dark shade and showing no sign of remorse, while the driver continued his rant.

On getting to the last bustop, I knew that the rancor would also affect me and the other lady because he will have to settle us too.

So when we got to the bustop, I told the driver I will pay for the lady that couldn't find her purse, while I collected the money the lady on my left had, added some money and paid for the three of us.

Well both of them thanked me individually and left, I paid the driver and waited to get my balance, this took like 3 minutes of my time before he returned with it.

Just as I was about to board another keke to another destination, I saw these two ladies laughing so hard uncontrollably infront of a roasted plantain seller.

Obviously, they were together and this made me recall when I first boarded, they wanted me to seat at the middle so that they can carry out their plan effectively.

Yes, young lad of about early twenties, probably in school or learning a skill, I just shocked my head in wonder and smiled at them before my keke left.

My thoughts, while I continued my journey was that am glad I could help, what if I didn't have enough money to help, probably the keke driver would have dealt with them.

Both of them were well dressed infact looking all flamboyant, yet they either decided to chose the part they played or it wasn't all scripted.

I gut home, smiled at the whole scene but trust me the faces of those tso girls can't leave me in a life's time.

While some would chose to act this way others won't even dare it only goes to show how shameless some people are and how integrity is of value to some too, in all try and scrutinise them if you must help, or else keep your peace.



Vivsravine speaks 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BEFORE I DO

STOP 🛑 IT

DONT BE INTIMIDATED